Sunday, October 16, 2011

The masterful details of Viczan Zoltan






All images are © to Viczan Zoltan, and have been used with his permission.

When I first saw the engravings of Viczan Zoltan, I was impressed by the clean beautiful cuts and details added not only to the animals he engraves, but to the human figures. His glass cuts are beautiful… as beautiful as the clean cuts and polishing in his pieces. He has such an amazing eye for detail and perspective and if you see his works in person you can see the delicatessen and soft touch added to each piece. His works are gems thus making him one of the very best engravers I have come across and one of the most talented as well as one of the nicest people I have ever met. I am so honored to call him my friend and so very happy to have him on my blog. Please visit his website :

http://www.viczan.com/

I will be posting some more of his work and a close up so you can see the beautiful details acquired by this master engraver… His polishing is simply astonishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment