Saturday, October 22, 2011

Up-close and personal with the masterful details of Viczan Zoltan






All images are © to Leenah (work by the Viczan Zoltan)

Please pay close attention to the wings, and how the legs of the subject softly touch the leaf where it stands (photos 4 & 5) , as well the the amazing polishing on the second photo. The entire plate was engraved by Viczan and you can see a before and after photo on his web site.

I wanted to make a second post about the artist featured last week, because I own two of his pieces and I wanted to share them with you all.

One of the reasons I love the beautiful work of Viczan is the sweet soft touch done in the pieces he creates. To me; as an artist... it is quiet important that something looks as good up close as it will from far away. I got this beautiful piece from Viczan; and I can tell you that it is even more stunning when seen in person. Here are some beautiful detail photos so you can appreciate it. Please visit his web site, and subscribe to the blog. I have no more words to introduce the spellbinding and orgasmic feast to the eyes given by such wonderful artist....


Leenah

No comments:

Post a Comment