Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Magnificent touch, world and creations.... the glass engraving of Jiří Tesař (Velkolepý dotek, svět a výtvory ....rytí skla Jiří Tesař)









(click on video below)

All images are © to Jiří Tesař and have been used with his kind permission.

I am very honored to have been given permission by such wonderful artist to feature his work and share it with you all. I thank Jiří from the bottom of my heart.

I saw Jiří’s work a few weeks ago and was so taken by it; it made me cry of joy. Seeing the beautiful soft gentle touch he uses to create his pieces was simply an out of this world experience. Reminded me of the softness and beauty used by the renaissance master Caravaggio... Please visit his web site to see some more of his work:

http://www.jiritesar.cz/pages-en/profile.html

I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!


4 comments:

  1. very nice works, we like it, i cant understand what kind of machine do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! please look at the video above this comment, you can see him engraving and using a lathe along with wheels. Either diamond or copper wheels. I hope this helps.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. @ Snowflake auto glass, I feel the same way, I think the work is very very beautiful. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete