Wednesday, July 13, 2011

From beautiful Spain... with love; El señor Oscar Santiago.






I am so happy to share these videos with you, here you can see glass engraver Oscar Santiago working on the beautiful glass. Please visit their website; here is their gallery:

http://www.cristaltalladoamano.es/galeria.html

The beautiful crystal seems to dance on his hands. I hope you enjoy watching his videos as much as I have.


Estoy super contenta de compartir estos videos con ustedes, pueden aqui ver el genial Oscar Santiago trabajando en vidrio hermoso. Por favor visiten su sitio web en el link arriva.

El bello cristal parece bailar entre sus manos! Espero y lo disfruten tanto como lo eh disfrutado yo.

2 comments:

  1. Hello I love to have found your blog, I am a glass engraver of Spain like Oscar, who know and admire.
    It's nice to know there are people like you who care about art.
    I hope you like my work, this is my blog http:/nileglassworks.blogspot.com
    I would like to be in touch ... Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Thank you so much for writing me! So excited to hear from you! Your work is beautiful! very unique =) I am so glad you found my blog and it is my pleasure to bring all these marvelous artists to you. Would you happen to have more photos of your work? Perhaps I could add some of your work to the blog. Can you tell me what method you use to engrave? Sandblast? wheel? stone wheel? THANK YOU for writing!

    Leenah

    ReplyDelete