Friday, July 8, 2011

The beautiful polishing, shades and tones of the talented Wendy Johnston Brodd

Why do we love Mrs. Brodd? Well look at the photos! I met Wendy a couple of years ago and was blown away by the smoothness of her engraving and the softness of her polishing, transitions and detail. Wendy is an engraver from Bellingham, WA and aside from being one of the most talented engravers I have ever seen she is also such an amazing human being and great friend. Wendy states she first discovered glass engraving when came across the book Engraving glass: A beginner's guide by Boyd Graham (which I have a photo of in the book section) and she has given me a few tips on polishing and engraving which have been so helpful to me. Though I only wish I could polish and acquire that magic she has! If you think her stuff looks great on photos, see it in person! Its even more beautiful! She is a drill engraver. We love you Wendy!





No comments:

Post a Comment