Sunday, July 10, 2011

From photo to sketch - Making things easier!



I love this app. So if you have an I-phone (I am sure there is one for the Android as well) and if you have problems with your subjects this is the perfect app for you. It costs .99 cents and it is very easy to use. All you do is add a photo from your phone library, which you can take with your camera or save it from an email or web and it turns the photo into a sketch which is very linear as you can see – Here is a sample so you can see how easy it is. However make sure all the lines are done right and if there is a line missing just draw it with a pencil and use your artistic ability as well. I know I know! But all things can’t be that easy! This just makes it easier to use your imagination. This is the link to the app

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sketch-me/id364365478?mt=8

and here is a sample of what it did to a regular photo on my IPhone. Once the photo is transformed into a sketch you can either email the sketched photo back to yourself, upload it to the computer or print it directly from your phone. I am no computer wiz so I know if I can do this you will be able to do so as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment