Thursday, July 28, 2011

The magnificent world of Alasdair Gordon…




All images are © to Mr. Alasdair Gordon and I am humbled to have been given permission to use them. Thank you.

With great honor I am pleased to show you the beautiful, detailed and delicate work of Mr. Alasdair Gordon. I came upon Mr. Gordon’s work while doing some research on the internet and my eyes were delighted. I thought Mr. Gordon was engraving poetry with each cut on the beautiful soft and detailed glass. I can only imagine the divinity my eyes will experience to see these items in person. Mr. Gordon has been kind enough to email and allow me to use and share some of his images with you, but to know more about this master copper wheel engraver who is stated on his site “concentrates totally on wheel engraved cameo subjects” as you can see… please visit his website and share the link! This ladies and gentlemen is as good and beautiful as glass engraving gets.

Mr. Alasdair Gordon’s website:

http://www.gordonstudio.com.au/engravers/alasdair_gordon.html



No comments:

Post a Comment